TIME AND TIDE
Deadline to apply: March 31 2021, 11:59 pm EST
Applications are now open for our online exhibition “Time and Tide”. This is a curated show revolving around the theme of passage of time, ageing, repetitive patterns of tides, imprint of time and the memory of materials, weathered textures that withstand the test of time, and shifting tides of emotions. We invite artists to submit work related to the theme. What does “Time and Tide” evoke in you? We want to discover it through your artworks.
- Open to all artists 18 years and older.
- All visual art mediums (except video) are allowed
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit to this open call by filling out the submission form on our website.
- Submitted artwork files must be labeled with the artist’s name and title: Name_Lastname_Title.jpg
- We accept .jpeg only. Size limit per image: 3 MB. Images MUST be clear and properly cropped
- Artists may submit up to 4 works
- Deadline to apply: Wed, March 31, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
- Exhibition dates: April 6 – May 6
$20 application fee. Payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee acceptance.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS:
Notification will be made via email and by posting on our website. Selections are final.
By emailing your submission, you agree to allow 118 Art Gallery to include your image in our online exhibition and promotions. Your submission is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for online exhibition and promotion.