Deadline to apply: September 15,2022, 11:59 pm EST
Applications are now open for our online exhibition “Mind Maze”.
Labyrinths and mazes represent an age-old tension between fate and free will. The place with obvious entry and mysterious progression where you’re forced to lose yourself only to find yourself once again. We are looking for artworks themed around labyrinths, inner emotions, and faith. Artworks that are inspired by labyrinths and mazes in a literal or abstract way. From the pattern of movement and complex structures to metaphors used to refer to a difficult, or confusing situation, from graphic, linear figures to investigation of perception and its possibilities, an insight in one’s own “mind maze”.
- Open to all artists 18+
- All visual art mediums (except video) are allowed
- Submitted artwork files must be labeled with the artist’s name and title: Name_Lastname_Title.jpg
- We accept png, jpg and jpeg only. Size limit per image: 3 MB. Images MUST be clear and properly cropped
- Artists may submit up to 4 works
- Artists retain 85% of the proceeds from any work sold
- Deadline to apply: Th, September 15, 2022, 11:59 pm EST
- Exhibition dates: Oct 10 - Nov 10, 2022
$20 application fee. Payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee acceptance.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS:
Notification will be made via email and by posting on our website. Selections are final.
By submitting your artwork, you agree to allow 118 Art Gallery to include your image in our online exhibition and promotions. Your submission is your own original work and you have the right to make it available for online exhibition and promotion.