Deadline to apply: December 5, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
Applications are now open for our online exhibition “Passages”. This is a curated show themed around works of art that examine the phenomena of change and transition, the action of crossing from one place to another, or going over or through something. From landscapes that document a journey to portraits that convey the temporality of human form. Artworks that deal with the theme of human perception, and how we interact and interpret the world around us.
- Open to all artists 18 years and older.
- All visual art mediums (except video) are allowed
- Submitted artwork files must be labeled with the artist’s name and title: Name_Lastname_Title.jpg
- We accept .jpg only. Size limit per image: 3 MB. Images MUST be clear and properly cropped
- Artists may submit up to 4 works
- Deadline to apply: Sun, December 5, 2021, 11:59 pm EST
- Exhibition dates: January 6 – February 6, 2022
$20 application fee. Payment is non-refundable and does not guarantee acceptance.
NOTIFICATION OF RESULTS:
Notification will be made via email and by posting on our website. Selections are final.
By submitting your artwork, you agree to allow 118 Art Gallery to include your image in our online exhibition and promotions. Your submission is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for online exhibition and promotion.